CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP $375/year
Corporate Membership may be conferred on any entity providing products and/or services related to public safety aviation. Corporate Membership shall be entitled to one (1) vote exercised by an employee designated by the corporate entity.
If you cannot join online, please download the Membership Application and submit to our headquarters for processing.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- http://maleconrestaurants.com/?salixard=opzioni-binarie-perdere-soldi&e8e=75 NETWORKING: ALEA has over 3,000 members worldwide who attend our Region Safety Seminars (United States and Canada) and our annual ALEA EXPO.
- older man dating website MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES: Tabletops, booths and Sponsorships are available at a discounted rate at our Regional Seminars and Annual Conference & Exposition.
- http://rodfargspriset.se/2012/09/villa-ingettorp/feed/ REGION SAFETY SEMINARS: ALEA Region Safety Seminars (five within the U.S. and one in Canada) provide continuing education to our Individual members. In addition to education, ALEA hosts a ‘mini-tradeshow’ for our corporate members to display their latest products to attendees. These Region Safety Seminars provide an excellent opportunity for you to network and interact one-on-one with members. As a corporate member, you will receive the discounted tabletop pricing, as well as recognition in the annual Air Beat Buyer’s Guide.
- http://affinity.cz/?kozylja=bin%C3%A1rn%C3%AD-opce-robot&724=35 ALEA EXPO : ALEA EXPO is an excellent opportunity to present your latest products and technology to aviation unit decision making managers, supervisors and aviation personnel. ALEA is the only organization bringing these key players together. As a corporate member you will receive the discounted booth pricing, recognition in the annual Air Beat Buyer’s Guide and EXPO advertising opportunities.
- binäre optionen game SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Excellent marketing opportunities are available at each Region Safety Seminar and ALEA EXPO. This is a fantastic avenue to establish brand recognition with public safety aviation professionals.
- Get Tastylia Tadalafil Oral Strips to buy ADVERTISING / PUBLICATIONS & OTHER MEDIA: ALEA offers excellent opportunities to develop brand recognition to our members. Opportunities include:
- köpa Viagra på teneriffa AIR BEAT Magazine : The Official Journal of the Airborne Law Enforcement Association : The only magazine dedicated to public safety aviation. Each member receives eight issues per year, to include: six (6) bi-monthly issues, and two (2) bonus issues, the annual Buyer’s Guide of corporate members and the EXPO Preview issue. Advertising space ranges from ½” to two-page spreads and distribution is approximately 8,000. Readers include all members of the association, police chiefs, sheriffs, state police directors, pilots, SAR aviation units, highway patrol commissioners, law enforcement training bureaus, state governors, administrators and field offices of the FBI, DEA, INS, NPS, U.S. Customs, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Border Patrol, as well as select members of Congress and White House and police agencies around the globe. NOTE: Active Corporate members receive one (1) complimentary listing in approved product category in the annual printed Buyer's Guide/online Corporate Member Directory. Additional listings, enhancements and advertising are also available.
- http://macarthurentertainment.com.au/?pistolety=dating-a-guy-five-years-older&661=39 Product Categories: Click HERE for a list/description of the available product categories.
- the original source EXPO Program Guide: The EXPO Program Guide is distributed at the annual EXPO to all attendees and exhibitors. This guide lists the schedule of courses, classes, special events and EXPO floor. Full page, 4-Color and Black/White advertisements are available to showcase your products and services. This is an excellent opportunity to focus on your target market during the EXPO.
- bästa växlingskurs forex eller bank EXPO AIR BEAT TODAY Newsletter: Distributed daily to EXPO attendees, these full-color newsletters share information on activities, educational schedules, events, as well as a recap of the previous days news. Advertising spaces are available to exhibiting companies only.
- Read Full Article Mouse Pad: The ALEA Mouse Pad is distributed at the ALEA EXPO and to every new member of the Association. Ten advertising spaces are available; multiple spaces may be reserved.
- http://creatingsparks.com/?endonezit=channel-buy/sell-binary-options-indicator eNewsletter: The ALEA eNewsletter is emailed monthly to all active members (~5000) during the first full week of each month. A link is also placed on the ALEA website for easy access, anytime. Advertising spaces are available to active Corporate members.
- his response Website: Advertising is also available on the ALEA website www.alea.org. Several locations and options are available.
- binary option strike price MAILING LISTS: Individual Member direct mailing list (for members opting in to receive information from our corporate members).
- http://billbrickey.com/?fergyson=opcje-binarne-program&502=b0 PRESS RELEASES: ALEA will post your approved Public Safety Aviation Industry Press Releases to our website and ALEA publications. Rules for submission.
- كسب المال مع إشارات الخيارات الثنائية CORPORATE MEMBER LOGOS: Click HERE to access the ALEA logos designated for Corporate member use.