Rules for Submission
- Online ALEA press releases are provided free of charge as an added benefit to ALEA Corporate Members.
- Your company must be a registered ALEA Corporate Member, paid in full, at the time your press release is submitted for publication on our website. Click here for membership information.
- The preferred press release file format is a PDF.
- Individual press releases may contain no more than two (2) images. The images must be in one of the following formats: .jpg, .png, .gif
- Individual press releases will be limited to a total of 100Kb in size, including text and any accompanying images. If necessary, images will be resized by our webmaster to insure your release does not exceed 100Kb.
- All information should be forwarded via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Paper submissions will not be accepted.
- Press releases will remain on our website for a period of one year, or until a representative of your company instructs us to remove it, which ever comes first.
- ALEA reserves the right to refuse to publish any press release it deems inappropriate for any reason.
binary options expert advisor review If you have any questions regarding press releases, contact our communications coordinator.
opzioni binarie con iwbank
Click here to view currently submitted press releases.