Membership to the Airborne Law Enforcement Association
If you are interested in a NEW ALEA membership, you may apply here. Make sure to read about our Membership Classes to determine which type of membership is most appropriate for you.
Renew your CURRENT ALEA membership | Update your directory listing | Search our Members
Benefits of ALEA Membership
- ALEA's primary mission is to provide training to the world's airborne law enforcement professionals. Towards this end, ALEA conducts six regional safety seminars each year throughout the United States and Canada, and registration is free for ALEA members. For more information on our training programs, contact ALEA's Training Program Manager, Don Roby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to the member's sections of our website
- Bi-monthly subscription to Air Beat Magazine - Journal of The Airborne Law Enforcement Association
- Night Flight Concepts offers ALEA members discounts on computer-based training solutions to help improve night operations and combat laser strikes.
- Discounted registration to ALEA's Annual Conference and Exposition
- Refer-a-Member Program:
- Each member who brings in 3 new members will receive one year of FREE membership.
- Each member who brings in 9 new members will receive one FREE conference registration.
- Each member who brings in 12 new members will receive one FREE preconference course.
- The person who brings in the most new members is also the recipient of the Recruiter of the Year Award (name on plaque and presentation of the trophy at the general business meeting).
Programs Affiliated with an ALEA Membership
(click to learn more)
Do you think you have coverage? Chances are you may not. Your first critical step is to get the facts! A recent survey by AARP revealed that most Americans over the age of 45 believe they have long-term care coverage when they probably don't.
NEW! Discounted Long Term Care Insurance EXCLUSIVELY for Airborne Law Enforcement Association Members.
How will you spend the years ahead?
That may depend on the long-term care insurance you choose today...
Like most professionals, you probably recognize the need for long-term care insurance. It's not simply "nursing home" coverage, but insurance that helps assure you of continued independence as you age - without depleting the personal assets you've worked hard to acquire. But choosing the right protection from the many plans available can be a daunting task.
As a member of the Airborne Law Enforcement Association you are entitled to a Special Discount on certain LTC plans available through this program. To receive a Free ALEA LTC Planning Kit, call Long Term Care Resources today Toll Free at (800) 616-8759 or you can submit your request at www.ltcr.com/alea.
- Multiple Carriers
- Special Discount
- Local Specialists Available
- Educational LTC Planning Materials Available
- Your Association behind you for the life of the policy
<< Back to Top
Rental Car Discounts:
Hertz offers ALEA Members special year-round discounts on your daily, weekly, weekend, and monthly rentals for business or pleasure; traveling in the U.S. or worldwide.
Your Hertz CDP#1644093 is the key.
Call 1-800-654-2200 or visit the Hertz website at www.hertz.com when making your reservation.
Then present your Hertz Member Discount Card at the time of rental. It’s that easy!
Request a rate, create, modify, review or cancel a reservation. Your Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number A673900 is included, and will automatically shop for the lowest rate available. The ALEA group discount rate is 10%. When completed, you'll get instant confirmation of your reservation online and via e-mail.
Click here to make a reservation.
When you rent from Avis, you can take advantage of year-round savings! Avis offers ALEA Members great money-saving coupons on top of special weekend, weekly and monthly rates. Simply present a printed coupon with your next rental to save.
Free Weekend Day
$15 Off Weekly Rental
For special savings and discounts every time you rent, use the BCD number listed below:
Call 1-800-455-2848 or visit the Budget website at www.budget.com when making your reservation.
<< Back to Top