Sponsoring events and providing special products for the attendees is crucial to increasing your visibility and name recognition throughout the conference and thereafter. Repetition is key to developing your company's exposure to this industry. Your sponsorships will automatically be recognized in all of the following promotional media:
- ALEA EXPO 2017 Program Guide
- Air Beat Magazine 2017 Conference Preview Issue
- ALEA EXPO 2017 Website Event Page
- ALEA EXPO 2017 Event Signage
Host a special event or sponsor a Conference Course and you will receive a 1/2-page, full-color advertising space in the Program Guide AND a 1/4-page, full-color advertising space in the Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat to promote your event or sponsorship. Sponsorships must be confirmed by mid-February to be included in the Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat. Please contact Benay, Osborne, Corporate Member Services/Operations Manager (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 301-631-2406) to secure your sponsorship
CONFERENCE COURSE SPONSOR : $7,500/course
Courses are available to all ALEA members for three (3) full days before the conference begins. Held on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, these courses attract unit managers, pilots, tactical flight officers, flight medics and many of the unit decision-makers that keep an air unit flying. Includes:
- 1/4-page; full-color advertisement in the 2017 Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat magazine
- 1/2-page; full-color advertisement in the ALEA EXPO 2017 Program Guide
- 10 minutes to speak or present in the classroom to introduce your company
- The opportunity to distribute handouts, promotional and/or marketing material to the attendees of the course
- Airborne Thermographer Certification Course ... SOLD
- Aviation SMS & Human Factors Course
- Aviation Safety Officer Course ... SOLD
- Aviation Unit Manager Course ... SOLD
- Fixed-Wing Operations Course ... SOLD
- Flight Instructor Refresher/Train-the-Trainer Course
- Tactical Flight Officer (TFO) Course ... SOLD
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Operations Course ... SOLD
- Maintenance IA Renewal Course
AWARD SPONSOR : $2,500/each
For over forty years, the Airborne Law Enforcement Association has encouraged the highest standards of professionalism in public safety aviation by acknowledging outstanding performance within our specialized profession. Annually, we recognize excellence by our members, their children and others whose actions have had a positive impact on our industry.
- Robert Cormier Award ... SOLD
- Captain "Gus' Crawford Memorial Aircrew of the Year Award ... SOLD
- Technical Specialist of the Year Award ... SOLD
- Safety Award ... SOLD
- Fixed-Wing Operator of the Year Award ... SOLD
- Tactical Flight Officer of the Year Award ... SOLD
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Award ... SOLD
CONFERENCE COURSE COFFEE BREAKS : $1,500/day (3-days available)
Help the conference course attendees start their day of education with a cup of joe! Coffee/beverage service for all Conference Course attendees.
EXPO SNEAK PREVIEW : $10,000
Make the first impression to the ALEA EXPO 2017 attendees by hosting the 2-hour Sneak Preview on the EXPO Floor on Wednesday evening from 5PM - 7PM. Co-hosting of the Sneak Preview is permitted and encouraged.
AWARDS RECEPTION ... SOLD
ALEA EXPO 2017 attendees and exhibitors will gather to honor our 2017 award recipients at the Awards Reception, held on Friday, July 28 from 6PM - 7PM.
EXPO BAGS : $5,500 ... SOLD
Have your company logo displayed on the official EXPO Bags, distributed to all Conference Course and Conference Attendees. Your brand will be displayed at and after the EXPO.
EXPO TUMBLERS/CUPS : $5,500 ... SOLD
Have your company logo displayed on the offical EXPO Tumblers/Cups, distributed to all Conference Course and Conference Attendees. Your brand will be viewed throughout the show and after, as attendees reuse this helpful item.
EXPO POPCORN : $600/day (2-days available)
Satisfy the EXPO attendees afternoon snack attack by sponsoring the EXPO Popcorn station, located next to the Technical Briefing Theaters.